Summer 2017 Libra Internship Program
Στα πλαίσια της συνεργασίας του ΜΒΑ με τη LIBRA GROUP S.A. οι τριτοετείς και τελειόφοιτοι φοιτητές του Οικονομικού Πανεπιστημίου Αθηνών προσκαλούνται να υποβάλλουν αίτηση στα πλαίσια του Summer 2017 Libra Internship Program.
Τη Πέμπτη 3 Νοεμβρίου 2016 στην αίθουσα Α23 πτέρυγα Αντωνιάδου στο Κεντρικό Κτίριο, Πατησίων 76, 17.45-19.00 η Διευθύντρια των Εκπαιδευτικών Προγραμμάτων του LIBRA GROUP κ. Siobhan Owens και η κ. Ellie Martin στέλεχος του Τμήματος Μάρκετινγκ των εκπαιδευτικών προγραμμάτων θα παρουσιάσουν το πρόγραμμα πρακτικής άσκησης στους τριτοετείς και τεταρτοετείς φοιτητές του ΟΔΕ.
Interns may get placements with the Libra Group and its subsidiaries in various roles including: finance, marketing, social responsibility, accounting, IT support, human resources, hotel operations, culinary and more. For more information, please see current roles within Libra’s businesses for the 2017 program listed below.
Libra welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds, but some positions may require knowledge and skills related to a specific focus area. It is important for applicants to demonstrate a strong interest in the role to which they are applying. Click here to apply, and keep in mind that you will be able to list your first and second preferences in the application. Please review the requirements for each vacancy before selecting your choice(s).
Live Interviews: week of January 30 and weeks of February 6, 13 and 20
Final Offers: week of March 6
Mandatory Orientation: June 5 - 9, 2017
Internship Dates: June 12 - August 11, 2017
Below are the key steps for applying to the Libra Internship Program:
- Check whether you are eligible to apply.
- If eligible, research the Libra Group and business areas of interest to you.
- Click “Apply Now” on the homepage to search internship vacancies.
- Review the qualifications before selecting your top vacancies.
- Apply to the role which interests you the most, your 1st choice. You have the option to list your 2nd vacancy preference later in the application.
- Submit all information and supporting documents required.
Please note: the entire application process is in English, and you must submit an English version of your resume/CV and transcript.
- Shortly after the application deadline, you will receive an email with instructions to complete a pre-recorded video submission through InterviewStream by a provided deadline.
- Libra will be in touch with you a few weeks after the application deadline (key dates).
- If you are invited to a live interview, be prepared to discuss your 1st and 2nd vacancy preferences.
- If you progress from the first live interview, you will be invited to a final live interview.
- Monitor your email around the key dates.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please view our frequently asked questions.
- Website: www.librainternship.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/libraeducation
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/TheLibraGroup